Your privacy is very important to me. Through this website, we collect personal data which is necessary for the management and improvement of some of our services.
Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, the information collected about you will be kept in complete confidentiality, applying all security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent access or improper use of your data, its manipulation, its deterioration or its loss.
This website respects and takes care of visitors’ personal data. This website complies with the international regulations on data protection: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
This is a space where users can leave comments and share their opinions. It’s a safe, reliable place to do so.
Here are the ways I protect your privacy:
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in the event that I have your express authorization.
- I don’t collect information from people under the age of 13.
- To visit and read Travelsauro, you do not need to provide any personal information.
When is visitor information collected and for what purpose?
– When you send me an email or leave a comment. To answer your question, I will use your name and the email address you provided.
– When you subscribe to my newsletter. In this case, the visitor’s name and email address are collected along with other demographic information.
– When you visit the page. It’s possible that Google Analytics stores data about visitors. In this case, visitors’ cookies, demographic data, browser type, language, device type and other tracking data are collected.
What is this information used for?
– To personalize the visitor’s experience and improve our services
– To improve the functioning of the web
– To run promotions or giveaways
– To send newsletters containing news and information about my services
Cookies help Travelsauro store data about web traffic with the aim of providing a better experience for the visitor.
Travelsauro uses services such as Google Analytics, which analyzes information about web traffic.
At any time, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
For any questions or clarification, please write to: